How to Choose the Right Estate Sale Company
We have been servicing estate sales in Wisconsin for three decades. We have recently expanded our estate sale company to include the entire United States. Heritage Estate Settlement has California and Florida, so distance is never a concern. We provide personalized services for families in times of transition. Whatever your specific needs are, we at Heritage Estate Settlement are confident that we can make this difficult process as simple as possible.
Heritage Estate Settlement is a family-owned business located just outside Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Since we are a family operation, our door is always open to you and your family. We are available 24-hours per day, 365 days per year, not just to estate sales Wisconsin-based, but nationwide. We run our business based on ethical and honest interactions, which has made us very successful and is proven by the fact that 90% of our business is by referral. References available upon request. Read on for some of our Key Services and Questions to Ask Before Choosing an Estate Sale Company.
Our Key Services
Heritage Estate Settlement is a complete, single-solution estate liquidation company. We offer cash payment for your entire estate or single item or small collection. All pieces and collections will be considered – no estate is too large or too small. Additionally, we offer on-site and off-site estate sales/auctions. Finally, we are extremely efficient at identifying antiques and collectibles and assigning values.
As a three-decade leader servicing estate sales in Wisconsin, Heritage Estate Settlement is confident we can help you navigate the complex world of estate sales and estate liquidation and provide you with the maximum return. Choosing the right estate sale company is essential. Read below for some tips from the pros at Heritage Estate Settlement.
Questions to Ask Before Choosing an Estate Sale Company
Can You Provide References?
- Ask the estate sale company for references from previous estate sale clients.
What Services Do You Provide?
- Does the estate sale company sort, clean, price, and stage the merchandise?
- Do they provide tables and display cases?
- Do they take care of advertising and any required permits?
- Do they clean up and clear out the property after the estate sale ends?
What and How Do You Charge?
- Don’t commit to an estate sale company without understanding what/how they charge.
How Do You Determine Prices on the Merchandise?
- Pricing items appropriately is the key service an estate sale company provides.
Are You Insured and Bonded?
- What Does the Insurance Cover?
- Will they purchase a surety bond to protect your losses if the company doesn’t perform as agreed?
How Will You Keep the Property Secure?
- What precautions do they take to protect the premises and the merchandise?
Who’s moving merchandise from attics, basements, and outbuildings?
- Do you need to have the house or merchandise cleaned?
How Will You Advertise My Estate Sale?
- How does the estate sale company plan to advertise your event?
- Will they take photos and post your event on major estate sale directory websites?
- Do they utilize an email list and social media?
When and How Does the Estate Sale Company Pay Me?
The Heritage Estate Settlement Difference
During times of transition, like downsizing your home or the passing of a loved one, we know it is important to maximize the value of what you have, but also how important it is to make the transition as smooth and quick as possible. We are capable, under certain circumstances, of providing payment and removing entire households within 1 or 2 days of being contacted. We pride ourselves on our efficient operations! Contact us at Heritage Estate Settlement to discover our plans and services for your estate sale.